Sunday

Make Good Art~

I received a comment on one of my posts from a dear online friend. She's someone I don't honestly know very well but has quickly gained the status of "dear".  It seems the universe has selected to use her in my life as one who delivers support, inspiration, and treasured gifts.

Within her comment lay a golden egg ~ not the kind that brings riches but rather that of the rarest sort; one of inspiration and insight.  Nestled within her words was a link to a video...


I'm not sure if Els knew what she was doing when she casually shared that link with me.  I can only tell you that what it proved to be was the most perfect gift and exactly what I needed. 

So thank you Els, whether you know it or not you are a treasure ~ the kind that sparkles through a dim path, catches our attention and whisks us off to an open field of glistening light, color, and beauty.

Oh and to all of my customers who are waiting so patiently ~ thank you for being happy with two out of three, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your patience and understanding. I am surely doing my best to earn that trust.

Namasté,